Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

More experimenting...

I played a bit more with my pendant-stamp I showed you on my previous post, now I'm using a contrast of pink-black.

I used Kleancolor "pastel pink" for the base and Kleancolor "black" for stamping.

Here, you can clearly see how the design from the pendant transfers to the stamper...

And the final result:

This is how the nails look on me:
I know the result does not look as neat as nail stamps, but I like the rough look of it. As I said before, it looks like those woodblock printings.

What do you think of this look? Should I keep stamping my nails like this?

Have a nice weekend.


3 comments:

  1. *regarding your comment on my post*
    I'm a Spanish minor! I wish I can major in it but I'm already a double major so I don't see it happening :( lovely language though, right?

    And yeah, I ended up doing all the work anyway but it honestly shouldn't have been that way! She got an A for doing... nothing...

    Lastly, do keep doing this "pendant" design! In the middle picture my favorite one is the first design~ The roughness of the designs is what makes it special! following your blog, I look forward to more nail designs~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a very pretty design! it DOES look neat to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that look. Like it's not perfect, but that's on purpose. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...