Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

OPI DS Coronation

Hello! Two weeks ago, I bought the a bottle of OPI DS Coronation. I finally got to try a holographic nail polish! Well, I think the holo effect is not as stunning as China Glaze OMG or Nfu oh holos but there are no many holographic nail polishes out there in stores and could not waste the opportunity to wear a holo ^ ^

The application was easy, not streaky at all, but it was very sheer, I had to put 3 coats for it to be opaque. I'm a bit disappointed that it chipped in 2 days. I always put a base coat and most of my manicures last me almost two weeks without chipping, so this was a bit of bummer. Nevertheless, I will still wear this color because the effect is gorgeous. Next time I will put some nail stamp and see how it looks.


1 comment:

  1. aww too bad it chipped after 2 days, but its such a pretty color! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...