Followers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Nails!

Hello dear readers!

Today I'm showing you the Halloween nail art I did a few hours ago. I had no time to clean my cuticles properly, so they are a bit messy.

This nail art is my version of a design made by Candy nail you can visit her blog, she has pictures of awesome Japanese nail art done by her.
I'm not very skillful when it comes with hand drawn nail art, it took me a good 3hrs to finish all my nails. As you can see, I used different "techniques". For the thumb, I painted a pumpkin and added, flakie nail polish, gold small hexagonal and star glitter. for the index finger, I painted a happy ghost with gold glitter outline, then I painted a pink candy. For the middle finger, I painted a coat of Sally Hansen's "Pumpkin Spice" which is orange glitter suspended on black jelly base. I topped it off with more star and hexagonal glitter. For the ring finger, I painted an angry ghost and the word "Boo" using Sally Hansen "White On". For the pinkie, I painted a coat of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure and stamped a white spider web using fauxnad XL nail stamp plate J.


What do you think of this nail art?
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...