Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Nail Polish Haul

Hello dear readers!

I wanted to go on a nail polish ban for some time, but I just can't resist a nail polish sale (or any other sale ^ ^') so, I took advantage of the Revlon nail polish sales that were going on at Ulta a couple weeks ago and at Walgreens last Saturday (Both had all Revlon 40% off). It was awesome that I was able to get some Revlon's most sought after colors. I also bought some from other brands such as Ulta, Sally Hansen, Maybelline and Jordana. I bought the Jordana nail polishes at my local flea market.


From left to right - Aloof, Girly, Downtown, Catty, Innocent and Carbonite.

Facets of Fuchsia, Starry Pink, Peach Smoothie, Cotton Candy, Gold Coin and Dawn.

Set the Nude, Scene Steel-er, Smoke Screen, White On, Pumpkin Spice, Natural Beauty, Dusty Rose, Quick Dry.

Which nail polishes have you bought recently?

1 comment:

  1. Amazing haul! The Facets of Fuchsia looks super amazing! I wish we have such brands over here too

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...