Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

OPI My Private Jet & Spectraflair

Hello dear readers! I hope you had a great weekend ^ ^

Last week, I got my first gram of the famous spectraflair pigment. TraceFace was kind enough share the info on where to get it and not to keep the secret to herself. So I contacted the seller and she answered very fast. She has two spectraflair grades, 14 and 35 at a very affordable price. I bought 1 gram of grade 35. The day I got it I didn't know what to do with it, it  was sitting in my drawer for a week or so until I decided it to give it a try. I mixed a very small portion to OPI My Private Jet, the non-holographic version and here are the results:


 

I couldn't be much happier with my new holographic nail polish.

1 comment:

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...