Followers

Friday, October 7, 2011

This week's nail art

Hello dear readers:

This is the nail art I did on my nails this week. I did a combination of a half moon manicure and stamping.
I used Revlon's "Peach Smoothie" from the scented nail polish collection. I must say I love the color but the formula is very watery and thin. I applied 2-3 coats and had to let dry in between coats, otherwise, the nail polish would leave bubbles. After that, I stamped using Konad plates m20, m26, m36, m39, m53, m78 and magnonails XL C plate Konad special nail polish in brown. I also drew lines aroud the half moon using OPI Suzi Says Da. I finish up with Out the Door fast dry top coat. This top coat did not affect the scent from Revlon nail polish.
Oh, I almost forgot to mention that this nail art was inspired by a nail art displayed in the October 2011 issue of Nail Max magazine, picture from the mag is shown below.

Here are pictures of my nails:

Here is the source of inspiration:

Here, I introduce you to my cat Brisa who was around while I was taking pics. Pretty isn't she? I always say she should be a model for cat food or something hahaha.

What do you think about this nail art?
Thank you for reading.

7 comments:

  1. Love this Nail-Art, looks great girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww most beautiful nail art i have ever seen
    Follow Back Please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur nail art stamping is so nice!! perfect final look!!

    Is ur cat has a different color eyes (green 'n blue)? She is so adorable! I love cats too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anastacia of Nail Story Yes, my cat is odd eyed, one eye green, and one blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so cool. The colour combination reminds me of Henna. I love the multiple stamping on the thumb and middle finger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitty is SO BEAUTIFUL! What a little charmer.

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...