Followers

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tiger Print Nail Art

Hello dear readers!

This time I just did a simple tiger print on my nails... I'm not into animal prints... but I used a gold nail polish that was calling for something wild and I thought, why not?


I started with a nail polish by Icing called Golden Rule.
It is a gold color with foil finish and holographic micro glitter.
*You can see a 15 sec. video swatch of this nail polish here.

I stamped the tiger print with Kleancolor black using stamping plate QA25 
(Available for purchase in my online store)

As I said previously, looks a bit too wild for my taste especially on this nail lenght... Rawr!! But it's always good to try something different...

What do you think of this design? Too wild? :)
♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥


16 comments:

  1. Oh! Yes~ This polish is beautiful by itself and with a tiger stripes! Love both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails leave me breathless!
    Sincere compliments for the patience and for the very good technique you use to paint them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the gold base! Like you said, Rawr ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty color combo! Your nails are so long!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look awesome! Perfect design for your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really wild and I love the combo! I think your "claws" represent the tiger very well ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I had to be a bit more daring to wear this type of design :D

      Delete
  7. you did a perfect job, i LOVE these!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...