Followers

Thursday, November 14, 2013

China Glaze - When Stars Collide

Hello dear readers!

Today, I'm going to show you swatches of China Glaze - When Stars Collide. I wore this color last month but couldn't post it because I wanted to post Halloween manicures... so here it is.

 When Stars Collide is a maroon color holographic nail polish. It was part of the China Glaze Hologlam collection.

Here you can see the holographic shine. The holo effect is not as strong as on previous collections but I like the subtle metallic finish.

I experienced a bit of difficulty in application such as bald spots and dragging when I applied a 2nd coat. Not too bad but still, not a perfect application.
Here I posted swatches for CG Strap on your Moonboots, another nail polish from the hologlam collection.

What do you think of this nail polish?
♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥

7 comments:

  1. I also find it a bit difficult to apply china glaze's holos but they're so beautiful and it's not thaat bad afterall so I still love them. This is such a gorgeous shade, especially with the name. *sigh* I have a weak spot for holo polishes haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's a gorgeous polish! looks beautiful on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! I was a bit disappointed by the holographic effect in these. Your looks a lot more holo than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bunny
    I know I am a man, but for a long time I love nail polish women especially like yours, I think it's beautiful, sensual, séduissant sexy Berf assets also to seduce a man lol, soft, femininity was pure state.
    For all these reasons I love nail polish, nail art I like least is artistically beautiful but nothing more.
    I prefer a single color, among my favorite, purple, fuchsia, red, blue, purple, metallic gray, bright and vibrant colors.
    Keep it to make your nails so beautiful.

    xoxo
    Dominique

    France

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty nail polish~ Looks awesome by itself and the holo effect is really pretty too :)

    Btw, I think the kitty found new family by now and we decided to get a new one, this time without any stupid mistakes from my side lol~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty color...still on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty nails you got there. Very long. You have nice calcium content in your body.

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...